From SBS On Demand to Netflix, streaming services are really delivering the content to get us through a quarantine.
You know, the news is pretty devoid of positivity at the moment, especially when it comes to the creative industries. Cinemas are closing, film productions are being put on hold, and freelance creatives are wondering what their future will look like. But if there’s one section of the industry that’s sitting pretty, it’s streaming. Australia’s streamers are going gangbusters on new and newly available content as restrictions on movement get tighter. Let’s take a look at the cream of the crop:
SBS ON DEMAND
SRS On Demand have stepped up to the plate, with two new sets of streaming content: The Social Distancing Toolkit, and Streaming Survival! While the Social Distancing Toolkit collection brings together the best feel-good and light-hearted entertainment, the Streaming Survival guide indulges some our darker side in some thrillers, killers, and contagion.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today