Created with the support of the City of Melbourne’s COVID-19 Arts Grants, ‘Neon Cyborg Cat Club’ is not a game so much as it is an algorithmic music performance.
For some time now, the city has been deserted. Looking out at empty streets from your highrise window, it looks like no-one has set foot here in months. The only discernible movement in the dim room you find yourself in is a cat, walking in random patterns, and you’re grateful for the company.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today