The director of Google’s Creative Labs talks to Screenhub about doubt, technology, and the joy of a good failure.
So, here's the tea
Tea Uglow is an expert in her field. It’s just a bit hard to pin down what her field really is. As the Sydney-based creative director of Google’s Creative Lab, she once described her job as 'drawing things on whiteboards that make no sense to people, and then asking them to do it.'
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today