In Australia, making a film about a true blue motor racing hero will inevitably become an obsession. As Veronica Fury discovered.
Muscle cars arrived in producer Veronica Fury’s life by accident. Her husband won a shiny red SS VE Commodore in a promotion, then built a special garage for the car and turned the whole man-pit into a shrine to Peter Brock.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today