A small documentary festival in Castlemaine, pioneers in WA Rev it up, and six strangers on Zoom across Australia launch different ways of engaging audiences.
Everyone caught up in COVID-19 is hiding from an invisible threat in which the physical world looks exactly the same, and the fear lives in our imaginations. In the performing and screen arts, our audiences have disappeared. Those for whom we act have been spirited away, turned into phantoms.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today