Via Paul Kelly, Michael Leunig, the Cathedral Arcade and a grey, grey roofscape, one music clip hunts for the soul of Melbavostok.
The Nicholas Building, erected with Aspro money by the family in 1926 with elements of the Chicago Style. Image: Dean on Flickr.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today