Regulations to control cultural content on VOD services reaching Europe are deepening battle lines in Australia.
Netflix argues it already does a huge amount of production in Europe. To demonstrate this familiar argument, it points to Marseilles, its first original French production, starring everyone's favourite human gorilla, Gérard Depardieu.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today