Marshmallow Laser Feast came to AIDC 2020 to take us to the forefront of immersive work which is clear, wonderful and inspiring. Put on your headphones and take the journey.
XR is the name for all the possible virtual and augmented realities which can be invented, now and in the future. The term gets rid of the messy language about VR and AR. When UK pioneer Robin McNicholas talked XR at AIDC2020, he promised to show us some journeys into remarkable possibilities.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today