How did an event cinema company called CinemaLive ride the death of lantern slides in cinemas into an operation in two countries and seventy territories? It is a long, tangled and inventive tale.
Image: Baldy the camel in rehearsal for the Sydney Harbour production of Aida, broadcast by CinemaLive.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today