Canada provides much better support to their arts and screen sectors than Australia. What are we doing wrong?
Image: Still from Who Are We, a film about Canadian national identity by Czech-born animator Zlatko Grgić, who was lured to the Canadian National Film Board in 1969 after he made a film on scabies.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today