Arclight really does see its future in China, and is putting its time where its aspirations lie. Enter the Huace Group, and Zhao Yifang.
Arclight subsidiary Easternlight has the Chinese theatrical rights to Wolf Warrior, a Chunqiu Time production, which took US$32m in its first domestic weekend.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today