Digital disruption is putting audiences in the habit of getting what they want - and having a say in how it is made.
From the maw of mass television, something new and nimble is being born. Image: still from That Sugar Film, a poster child of disruptive digital media.
Not that long ago, “niche” was a term of condescension. Mass media were ubiquitous, and finding large audiences was the organising principle behind everything from music to film, television and journalism.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today