From solo wordless adventure stories to story-heavy adventures created by a team, gaming writing requires a unique set of skills
A scene from adventure puzzle game The Gardens Between, in which best friends, Arina and Frendt, fall into a world of beautiful gardens and must find one another in order to return home. The Gardens Between/Voxel Agents
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today