Screen Australia's Graeme Mason contemplates the deep future and bends back into the current dilemmas.
Beyond the front of mind tasks of contracts, protocols and making payroll, screen creators are sensing that every change in broadcasting or theatrical has been supercharged, to use Screen Australia CEO Graeme Mason’s term.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today