So you think teaching is an easy stop-gap when you can't earn enough from your art. In fact, it's a whole new art form.
For many artists unable to bring in sufficient income from creative work, teaching is an appealing second string. It offers artists the ability to earn an income, maintain ties with their primary occupation and give back to the arts community.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today