How Vegemite-loving flies prompted the thong dress is just one of the stories in the NFSA’s first online exhibition.
Art is always ethereal, something more than the carved wood of the unplayed violin. Music once required living performers, now it is delivered through headphones hundreds of times on every train.
Exhibitions no longer display only physical objects – they are filled with audio-visual presentations and interactive displays. So does an exhibition need to exist at all physically?
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today