The rich cultures of Indigenous Australia have long been a closed book to mainstream arts organisations. The lead curator of the First Peoples exhibition at the Bunjilaka Aboriginal Cultural Centre, Melbourne Museum, explains how traditional institutions can bridge the gap.
Creation, Bunjil's wingers Image via Melbourne Museum
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today