BERLIN DAYZ: ‘Berlin these days is no longer the industrial or commercial hub of Germany, says Goethe Director Klaus Krischok. ‘The integration of the arts in its identity is what Berlin is all about - and that a very attractive condition.’
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today