Artists should take control of the arts with advocacy for a living wage and a national artists’ strike.
Artists have given up fighting for a decent income. They should take control of the arts with advocacy for a living wage and a national artists’ strike argues a senior Australian artist.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today