Reminding us of an Australian success, technically speaking.
ILOURA BRINGS SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS TO CG-LIFE FOR ‘THE SPONGEBOB MOVIE: SPONGE OUT OF WATER’
Australian animation & visual effects studio Iloura has brought SpongeBob Squarepants and his merry band of friends to CG-life for his second feature film, THE SPONGEBOB MOVIE: SPONGE OUT OF WATER. Completing 550 shots for the 3D-2D-Live action hybrid, Iloura was appointed the important task of building and animating the SpongeBob entourage for its big screen debut as CG characters.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today