The Victorian Coalition Government has awarded funding to six Victorian games development companies.
The Victorian Coalition Government has awarded funding to six Victorian games development companies to create a range of exciting games across a variety of platforms. Minister for Innovation Louise Asher, who announced the funding through Film Victoria’s Screen Development – Games program, said that the total of $284,680 would help create commercially appealing projects to engage gamers, create employment and succeed in the global market. “This support gives Victorian talent the opportunity to develop their own intellectual property through a prototype or full game with the aim of long-term benefits for their business and the games industry in Victoria,” Ms Asher said.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today