NAVA: At this time of the year a whole new cohort of expectant graduates are hatching as emerging artists. Many students will find ways not to leave the safety of the teaching institution by enrolling in higher degrees not only to increase their academic skills, but importantly to maintain access to the studio space and equipment provided by these institutions.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today