After attending much of the London Festival of Architecture in 2008, I was moved, when returning home, to suggest to colleagues in the cultural and design sectors that a rapidly growing city like Brisbane, with its burgeoning research cultures in design disciplines, distinctive vernacular architecture and attention to urban issues and ideas, might find it useful to plant a catalyst event focused a
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today