National Association for the Visual Arts
A few of us at NAVA recently attended the Revealing the Arts conference, co-hosted by the Australia Council and the ABC. The conference went over a day and a half with a multitude of panellists and speakers. It raised a number of important questions – as much by what was not covered as what was – concerning the status of artists and arts organisations in the digital age.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today