Branding requires translating the feel of your music, film or performance into a graphic form. And no, it’s not like dancing about architecture.
Because the classical music industry has long been regarded as very conventional, many artists assume, and even prefer, that their website and branding follow the same stereotypical route rather than embrace innovation.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today