The runner's job is a great starting point but success depends on organisation and learning a lot quickly.
To work out what makes a good runner we asked industry veterans on the film side. The role of the runner is particularly important because it is such a substantial starting point for people looking for careers in the production sector. It has few formal prerequisites and education does not make much difference but it is a sought after job to get on set.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today