Fancy a day off a week to work on your own creative project? It could be good for your arts organisation as well as your employees
The practice of giving employees time for their creativity came into popularity when Google introduced ‘20% time’, allowing employees to take one day a week to work on side projects. The initiative is said to have brought us Gmail and AdSense, though Google admits it has been hard to maintain as the company grows.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today