Historically the arts have been masters of empathy so why don't the skills that make great work also create great workplaces?
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
What makes for a great team and workplace? Skill and talent of employees? Innovation? Great ideas?
Analysis by Google, one of the world's most sought-after employers, has found that simply being nice is the key to effective team work. A team where the members respect and acknowledge each other's emotions and contributions is not only more pleasant, but also more productive.