Screenwriter, script advisor and educator Kathryn Burnett schools you up on nailing your script.
Screenwriting: such an exciting and glamorous gig. There you are sitting on your laptop tinkering away on dialogue that is going to SLAY ‘em. You do lunch in awesome restaurants and have inspiring meetings with incredible people who LOVE your work. Right? Sure, sure. Believe what you like.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today