Media Mentor Esther Coleman-Hawkins answers your career questions with brisk no-nonsense advice for screen professionals.
Vicke writes: 'I have been a Hair and Make-up Artist for over 15 years mainly in TV and Film. (Prior to that I worked at the Metropolitan Fire Brigade as a Project Manager.) I’m suddenly aware that I need more people who hire me. Do I need to discover new "Avatar clients" and how do I contact them without getting put in the Spam box?
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today