An indie South Australian game company could be responsible for Australia’s newest video game craze with Flappy Ears, starring PM Tony Abbott.
Flappy Ears, a new mobile device game by South Australia’s Paranormal Games, might just become Australia’s new video game craze. One of many Flappy Bird copycats, the game is set to strike a chord with Australian youngsters and other segments of society who are not at all satisfied with our Prime Minister’s performance.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today