Claire Nakazawa's practice includes painting, murals, performance, live art.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Born to an Australian mother and Japanese father, Claire Nakazawa spent her childhood in The Blue Mountains and moved to Sydney in 2004 to study at The UNSW College of Fine Arts. Since graduating in 2007 with a Major in Painting, Claire’s exhibitions, street art, live art performances and murals have made her a visible, valued and active member of Sydney’s art scene.