Join the team that will launch the Goulburn Performing Arts Centre in February 2022, offering an amazing arts experience to our residents and visitors.
Goulburn Mulwaree Council is building a 400 seat state of the art proscenium arch theatre in the heart of our City. Planning is underway to open the doors next year, and we need brilliant team members to join us. At Council, we believe in a positive work/life balance, and we are an equal opportunity employer.
Assist in the efficient operation of Box Office and Front of House functions, and work closely with the Performing Arts Centre Manager to develop and implement marketing plans and strategy for all centre events.
To be successful you will bring:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Graphic Design, Communications or equivalent;
- Relevant work experience and a passion for working in the arts; and
- Experience in preparing and implementing marketing and media plans, and ability to write professionally for varied audiences.
- Commencing salary between $34.93 – $39.31 per hour, plus 9.5% superannuation
- Work a minimum of 28 hours per week, on a part time rostered basis
- Generous Award workplace conditions
- A challenging, flexible and fun team work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellbeing programs
This position is subject to relevant pre-employment checks.
The contact officer for this position is Raina Savage, Performing Arts Centre Manager on (02) 4823 4496.
Applications close Friday, 25 June 2021 at 5:00pm.
One team delivering with Passion Respect Innovation Dedication Excellence