As our new Membership Growth & Relationship Officer, you will be responsible for building great relationships with existing and former ArtsHub / Screenhub members, and also growing our membership base via new and lapsed members throughout Australia.
Your great customer service, communications and sales skills, and strong interest in the arts, will play an important role in the growth of our business as you focus on establishing strong customer relationships with our existing and new members.
As a valuable team member in our collaborative environment, you will be an enthusiastic and results-driven team player who works hard to help us build our membership base and ensure we are delivering great customer service and support for our members.
This is an initial 3 month contract aimed at developing into a permanent role for the right candidate.
*Our Memberships Types include: Personal, Organisation & Student, as well as Educational Institution memberships
Reporting into our Memberships Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Building relationships and providing customer support for our existing members, particularly those with memberships up for renewal
- Supporting our membership base by clearly explaining our membership products, benefits and advantages of being a member
- Contacting our lapsed members by email and phone and selling in the benefits of renewing their ArtsHub or Screenhub membership
- Working with our Analytics and Membership teams to identify prospective new members, and helping develop and update our prospect and customer databases
- Emailing and making calls to potential members from an existing prospects list
- Updating data into the Customer Relationship System (CRM)
- Facilitating sign up and conversion to paid memberships.
- Follow up communications and support.
Key Criteria and Skills
- Customer service & sales experience
- Membership services & support
- Experience with database management & CRMs such as Hubspot
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Results driven & can-do attitude
- Arts and/or Film/TV industry experience or interest is desirable but not mandatory
Please email a CV and cover letter addressing the key criteria to email@example.com by 5 pm on 26 April 2019.