Sydney Comedy Festival
Event Co-ordinator - Festivals
Don’t miss this rare & exciting opportunity to be an integral member of the team behind two of Australia’s biggest annual comedy events, the Perth & Sydney Comedy Festivals.
The Century Group is a live entertainment producer, festival presenter and the operator of an iconic suite of venues & festivals that includes the Enmore Theatre, Metro Theatre, Factory Theatre, Sydney Comedy Store and The Concourse as well as a number of festival’s including the Sydney & Perth Comedy Festivals, Sydney Guitar Festival and Sydney Fringe Comedy.
Century is seeking an experienced arts and festival administrator who will work within our festivals and producing team to ensure the successful execution of our annual calendar of festivals & events.
The successful candidate will be required to work across the key areas of Event Establishment, Marketing, Delivery and Settlement.
Preferred selection criteria includes:
- At least 2 years working in live events or a similar role
- The ability to follow processes, multi-task and manage large volumes of work.
- Knowledge of live events (particularly comedy)
- Experience in event marketing, including sound knowledge of online and social marketing
- Full Australian drivers’ licence is desirable
- Excellent planning and prioritising skills.
- High levels of interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to liaise with a range of diverse stakeholders.
- Strong administrative skills
- Experience coordinating and interpreting event requirements.
- Basic understanding of staging, technical requirements of performance, including sound and lighting requirements
- A knowledge & understanding of event ticketing
In order to be eligible for consideration you must send all of the following to email@example.com by 5pm, Monday 29th August with the subject line: Event Co-ordinator – Festivals
1. A cover letter 2. CV or resume