Australian Music Examinations Board Ltd
Digital Marketing Officer in Performing Arts Education
At AMEB we believe creativity is in everyone. It’s our aim to nurture it by delivering inspiring world-class education in music, speech, drama and dance.
Every day, we support thousands of learners, teachers and parents of all ages and stages, across Australia and around the world.
We’re 100 years young and continuously leading the way with our contemporary publications and resources, innovative online learning platforms, inclusive events, world-class graded examinations and qualifications.
We’re proud to employ and work with the best in the industry. And we’re now looking for someone who is experienced and passionate about digital marketing, and would love to take the lead in boosting our digital presence and influence to the next level.
Sound like you? Come join us!
About the role
The Digital Marketing Officer has a crucial role in developing and expanding AMEB’s sphere of influence in performing arts education.
You will develop, implement, track and optimise our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. A solid understanding of current marketing tools is crucial, along with the ability to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
The role sits within our marketing and events team and reports to the Brand Strategist. You will work closely with your team members, as well as collaborating with other teams across AMEB and building constructive relationships with external stakeholders.
This is a full time role with a salary range of $75,000-$80,000 per annum (plus superannuation). A three year fixed term contract (6 months probationary) will be offered with potential to extend.
The role will be based in Melbourne where our office is located and we offer flexible work arrangements.
Please note employment in this position is subject to the successful candidate holding a valid Working with Children Check.
What you’ll do
- Under the guidance of the Brand Strategist, plan and execute all digital marketing including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and social media campaigns.
- Build and maintain our social media presence.
- Develop engagement plans and create marketing and product content for key publications, catalogues and EDM campaigns.
- Collaborate with the Brand Strategist to coordinate organisational advertising and develop advertising opportunities for key publications, websites and newsletters.
- Work collaboratively with the Events Coordinator to deliver agreed digital marketing plans for all events and launches.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals.
- Identify trends and insights and use those to optimise spend and performance.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Maintain and update the ameb.edu.au website with content, news and blogs.
- Take responsibility for own safety and the safety of others.
What you’ll bring to the role
- Background in the fields of performing arts and/or education.
- Proven experience in and passion for digital marketing – you live, breathe and love it!
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (eg Google Analytics).
- Ability to evaluate important metrics that affect website traffic and target audience including experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords and Facebook advertising campaigns.
- Working knowledge of website development and constraints.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up to date knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Formal marketing or digital technologies qualification at a tertiary level or equivalent experience.
Our culture and work environment
We’re committed to creating an environment for our people that is inclusive, supportive and respectful. We’re also proud to offer a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working arrangements and opportunities for career growth.
In addition, our people have access to a contemporary Employee Assistance Program that includes life and wellbeing programs and exclusive discounts.
How to apply
Send us your CV and a cover letter explaining why you’re perfect for the role: email@example.com.
We celebrate the depth, strength and value that diversity brings, through cultural backgrounds, professional skills, working styles, personality types, life experiences and perspectives. We welcome applications from all people.
Learn more about us at ameb.edu.au. If you have any questions about us or the role, contact Krista Imberger, Executive Officer, on 1300 725 709.
Applications close Thursday 20 January 2022 at 5pm AEDT.