Frankston City Council
Frankston City Council is located on the eastern shores of Port Phillip Bay and is where the beach meets with the natural landscapes of the Mornington Peninsula. We are a diverse community that provides a vibrant lifestyle along with a growing economic and arts sector. Our leadership team is committed to building an engaged and collaborative culture where innovation and being future focused are the norm. If you want to help shape the future of Frankston, now is the time to join our team.
What we are looking for?
Council is looking for a Coordinator Hospitality within the Arts & Culture Department who will be responsible for the management and delivery of hospitality events & services across Frankston Arts Centre, Council and other spaces. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure operational requirements are met across functions and retail services in a professional and cost-effective manner
- Plan, supervise and direct the day to day activities of Hospitality to provide positive end to end experience for all clients and patrons at Frankston Arts Centre
- Oversee stock management, including ordering, stocktakes, COGS and wastage
- Demonstrated strong leadership experience in the operation of a professional and fast paced hospitality environment
- Ability to identify operational efficiencies and continuous improvement
- Formal qualifications in a relevant hospitality course (diploma or degree) or 10yrs minimum experience in a similar environment
Why you would like to join us?
Be a part of a workplace that is looking to transform the way that we work and build on our values “Kinder, Fairer, Smarter”. As an employee, you will have access to benefits such as:
- Flexible working hours
- Rostered Day Off
- Access to professional and career development opportunities
- Purchased leave
This position is a Band 7 currently remunerated between $100,139 to $111,644 per annum, plus superannuation.
Frankston City Council is committed to building a culture that values diversity and promotes a workplace that welcomes and includes the unique contributions of all people. We encourage applications from individuals of all ages, backgrounds and identities.
You will need to provide evidence of your right to work in Australia, certified copies of your qualifications, and a current Driver Licence & Working with Children Check. You must also be willing to provide a Pre-Employment Health Declaration and undertake a National Police Record Check.
Frankston City Council is committed to promoting and protecting children from abuse. We have zero tolerance for child abuse.
Position Description is available through our careers page at careers.frankston.vic.gov.au/