How do I change my email address?
If you wish to change your email address please email the Subscriptions Team and include your name,
the email address currently linked to your subscription and the new email address you would like to use.
You will be sent your new login details as confirmation of update....
Help – my subscription has been suspended?
If your billing details have expired, cancelled or has insufficient funds, your subscription may be placed in suspension after three unsuccessful billing attempts.
To update your billing details simply log into your account then click on the 'My Account' (click on your name in the top right of the website).
Once your billing details have been updated you will need to click on the 'Reactive Agreement' button and your subscription will be reactivated within 24 hours once billing has completed successfully.
Alternatively, call us on 03 9605 3800 to update your billing details and reactivate your subscription immediately.
How do I check my membership status and expiry date?
You can check your membership type, status, and expiry date in your ArtsHub Personal Profile Section. Simply:
- Log into your ArtsHub account.
- Click on the button with your name on the top right corner of the screen.
- All your information will be summarised underneath the Current Membership heading
- Your Agreement renewal is the date in which your membership term with ArtsHub will renew. This will either be the date 12 or 3 months after you first signed up for a membership.
- Your Expiry date is the date in which your account will expire, pending if your next payment is successful.
- Your Payment No. displays how many payments you have completed in your billing cycle
- The Next Payment date is the next payment (inc. cost) queued up in your membership billing cycle
- Your membership Status is then displayed at the bottom
Where do I find my saved jobs?
To find your saved jobs:
1. Log into ArtsHub/screenhub.
2. Click on your member button that will appear once logged in.
3. This takes you to your member account homepage where you will find useful information on your ArtsHub/screenhub account..
4. Take your cursor to the top menu bar and hover on My Library, then click on Jobs in the drop down menu.