Application closing dates:
Round 10 - Tuesday 21 January 2020 (11.59pm AEDT)
Round 11 - Tuesday 17 March 2020 (11.59pm AEDT)
Round 12 - Tuesday 19 May 2020 (11.59pm AEST)
Amount: $5,000 - $30,000
Notification: You will be notified of the result of your application within 4 weeks of the closing date.
About the opportunity
The International Arts Strategy Outcomes Fund supports opportunities that directly arise from strategic initiatives delivered by the Australia Council in the target international regions under the International Arts Strategy: Europe, North America, North Asia, South and South East Asia. The Fund also supports opportunities that arise from the International Leadership Program (Indo-Pacific) that have received seed funding through the Leadership Program Alumni Collaborations Fund. The fund prioritises outcomes that directly involve and benefit Australian artists, for example tours, presentations, exhibitions and translations of Australian work.
Please contact us to discuss the eligibility of your application in relation to our international strategic initiatives.
Invitations brokered by the Council’s International Development Consultants are also eligible.
Click here to view full list of eligible initiatives.
You cannot apply for:
- activity that is not a direct outcome from one of the Council’s international strategic initiatives delivered under our International Arts Strategy
- outcomes arising from participation in international strategic initiatives that pre-date 1 January 2017
- professional development, for example artists’ practice or market-based research
- further market development, for example attendance at arts markets and fairs
- activity that takes place outside of the Council’s target international regions under the International Arts Strategy: Europe, North America, North Asia, South and South East Asia
- activity that has already been funded through the Council’s Grants Program
- any activity that does not meet the Council’s general eligibility requirements.
For all other international activity, please refer to the Grants Program for funding.
Please see the website for further details