The Contemporary Music Fund Grant Program will assist homegrown contemporary music artists with projects that enable them to produce and promote their work, building links nationally and internationally.
The program provides funding support to the WA contemporary music sector across a range of activities.
The program offers grants in two categories:
- U-15k for applications up to $15,000
- 15k-plus for applications $15,000 to $60,000
- Capitalise on available opportunities for the contemporary music sector
- Contribute to the development of markets for WA music locally, nationally and internationally
- Ensure a strong representation of musicians and music professionals from Aboriginal, regional, and cultural and gender diverse backgrounds.
Apply for a grant
Check the Contemporary Music Fund Grant program guide (PDF, 388Kb) for information on categories, who can apply, how to apply and eligible activities.
The key dates calendar (PDF, 148Kb) has application open, draft review, closing and activity start dates.
If you are applying for the U-15k category, use the U-15k business day calculator (.xlsx) to work out the final eligible day you can submit your application.
Refer to the application manual (PDF, 424Kb) for further instructions on completing your application.
Register or login to Online Grants to apply online.
Contact a Grants Officer if you need assistance.
The information for all applicants page also has useful information and you can read about previously funded projects in funding highlights.