The Strategic Opportunities Program supports individual initiatives and events that demonstrate long-term benefits to the NSW screen industry.
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis at any time during the year, subject to available funds.
The objectives of the Program are:
- to build capacity within the industry and organisations and businesses within the sector;
- to support new and sustainable partnerships in particular between organisations of State significance and practitioners;
- to support audience access strategies for projects and practitioners.
Applications will be assessed against the following criteria:
- the project/event is well planned and of high artistic quality and it has capacity to contribute to the overall stability and strength of the NSW screen industry;
- the plans for the use of the funding and the amount of other funding;
- track record of the applicant and partners;
- the availability of funds.
Applying for a grant:
Apply online HERE.
FAQ’S about using the application form.
Please subscribe to our e-news or follow us on Facebook and Twitter for regular updates about our programs.
For more information call Amelia Carew-Reid on (02) 8289 6418 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss your proposed project.