Artists for Kids Culture 2020/2021 Arts Scholarships Artists for Kids Culture are giving Arts Scholarships of $1000 each to five children living in Metropolitan Melbourne adversely affected by Covid 19.
- Applicants must be aged 13 – 17 years old, at time of application submission.
- Applicants must be experiencing hardship.
- Use the scholarship to assist in artistic pursuits, for example, art, music, dance, drama, theatre, film, digital arts, written word.
- Applicants must demonstrate that they have an interest and passion in one of the artistic pursuits listed.
- Scholarship funds are to be used for FUTURE purchases, lessons and associated fees.
- Reside in Metropolitan Melbourne.
- Applications close Monday 9th November.
What are the steps involved:
- Apply on line by 9th November at https://www.akc.org.au/current-grant-opportunities/
- AKC Committee to review all submissions and make a decision on the five scholarship recipients
- Notification to all applicants and winners will be made in late November
- December 2020: funds awarded to winners by electronic transfer
- JUNE 2021: The scholarship recipient or the primary contact person is responsible for recording scholarship expenditure on the online Scholarship Acquittal Form provided. They must also complete the Evaluation section on the form to outline how the scholarship has assisted the child.
- Funds are only to be used for the approved scholarship. If not, funds will need to be returned.
- Funds to be used within 6 months from receiving the scholarship.
- Funds to be used for expenditure within Australia
Call the Artists for Kids Culture contact, Kylie Greer (0423 225 182), if you need help completing the online application form. Or you can also email email@example.com