The Quick Response Grant program has been set up to be responsive to exceptional cultural opportunities that may be on offer to artists or community groups. These grants are available throughout the year and applications can be submitted any time between 3 to 12 weeks prior to the activity commencing.
- Organisations can apply for up to $3,000 for small-scale cultural development and arts initiatives. Organisations must be incorporated and not-for-profit.
- Individuals can apply for up to $1,500 for for professional or skills development of small scale project opportunities.
How to apply:
1) Read the Guidance Material before to starting your application. Access other helpful tools for your online application here.
2) Contact a member of our Partnerships Department prior to commencing your application to make sure your project is eligible, and to learn about making the most of your application.
3) Apply online via SmartyGrants.