This program supports:
- individuals and groups based in Tasmania to take up intrastate (in Tasmania) or interstate (in Australia) activities.
- individuals, groups and Tasmanian organisations to bring arts professionals to Tasmania to conduct creative and/or professional development activities.
Applications are submitted through the online application system SmartyGrants. Applicants will need to register or log in to SmartyGrants before starting their application.
Artsbridge - application form
Opens: 5 February 2021
Closes: 22 March 2021
For activities commencing after 1 June 2021.
Opens: 1 May 2021
Closes: 5 July 2021
For activities commencing after 1 October 2021.
Opens: 16 August 2021
Closes: 11 October 2021
For activities commencing after 1 January 2022.
Notification for each round will occur within six weeks of the closing date.
This program supports:
- Individual artists and groups based in Tasmania for 6 of the last 12 months
- Arts organisations based in Tasmania
- Cultural heritage organisations based in Tasmania
All applicants must meet Arts Tasmania’s general eligibility requirements.
What can I apply for?
Artsbridge provides funding for:
- expenses associated with taking up intrastate or interstate activities
- expenses associated with bringing arts professionals to Tasmania to conduct creative and/or professional development activities.
To be eligible for support for intrastate activities applicants must travel outside the Local Government area where they live. The application must include at least one overnight stay.
How much can I apply for?
If you are seeking funding towards taking up an intrastate or interstate opportunity, you can apply for:
- up to $3 000 per Tasmanian artist
- up to $10 000 per group of four or more Tasmanian artists.
If you are seeking funding towards bringing arts professionals to Tasmania, you can apply for:
- up to $3 000 per arts professional
- up to $10 000 per group of four or more arts professionals.
Applications will be assessed by a multi-artform panel against the criteria of:
For more information, please visit criteria.
How do I apply?
Your application must be completed online before 11:59 pm on the closing date.
Please contact Arts Tasmania before the closing date if you are unable to submit electronically.
Material received after the closing date will not be considered.
Help with your application
You can discuss your application with a member of Arts Tasmania’s grants team before the closing date.
Contact the grants team on 03 6165 6666 or email@example.com
Sign up for Arts Tasmania’s newsletter for funding and program announcements.
View all programs and key dates.