Intended to assist regional artists, arts organisations and communities to take up professional or skills development or small project opportunities that cannot be funded elsewhere.
- Individual – up to $2,000.
Supporting regional artists and arts workers for professional or skills development opportunities.
- Community – up to $4,000.
Supporting regional organisations for small-scale arts and/or skills development initiatives. Organisations must be not-for-profit and incorporated.
How to apply
- Read the RAF Quick Response Grant Guidelines to check eligibility and grant criteria.
- Applicants MUST contact the Regional Arts WA Project Officer prior to submitting their application to discuss their proposal and check there are funds available. Project Officer, Carla Steele, on 1800 811 883 (regional freecall) or 08 9200 6200, or via email to discuss your idea.
- If eligible, we will send through the link to begin your application.