The National Regional Arts Fellowship Program is a strategic project, supported by the Regional Arts Fund and managed by Regional Arts Australia.
The Fellowships Program is an investment in the development of artistic and creative practice. The program is contemporary, flexible and relevant to artists practicing, working and living in regional and remote Australia.
In 2021 six Fellowships are on offer:
Creative and Professional Development - $20,000
First Nations Creative Development - $20,000
First Timer – Creative or Professional Development - $10,000
The Program objectives are to:
- Elevate and build the practice of artists and arts workers across regional and remote Australia,
- Raise the profile of artists and arts workers across a range of artforms, stages of career, duration and geographies,
- Provide professional and industry development opportunities,
- Build connection and generate exchange, and
- Generate strategic, collaborative relationships for the benefit of arts and creative practice across the country.
Opening date: 9.00am (AEDT) Monday 1st February 2021
Closing date: 5.00pm (AEDT) Monday 8th March 2021
Applicants must be available to fulfil the fellowship between 1st June 2021 and 31st March 2022.
All acquittals must be completed by 31st May 2022.
It is essential that all applicants read and understand the Program Guidelines. This document contains information on eligibility and further details about the program please download the Guidelines document.
The Ferllowship program is part of the 2021 Strategic Program supported through the Regional Arts Fund.
The Regional Arts Fund is an Australian Government Program that supports sustainable cultural development in regional and remote communities in Australia