Amount: Up to $50,000
Applications open: Tuesday 24 November 2020
Applications close: Tuesday 23 February 2021 (5:00pm AEDT)
Please note: Closing time in WA is 2pm AWDT
- Stage 1 shortlisted applicants: mid-March 2021
- Stage 2 successful applicants: mid-April 2021.
Duration: Initiatives must start after 1 May 2021 and must be completed by 30 June 2022.
Register to the information session.
About Cultural and Creative Solutions
The Cultural and Creative Solutions stream supports artists and organisations to re-imagine practice and operations in light of COVID-19 impacts.
This funding stream will invest in ideas and opportunities that create cultural equity, social inclusion and sustainable business models and careers for artists and cultural and creative workers.
What you can apply for
- Action research – undertaking research, producing knowledge, sharing information, critical reflection.
- Transformation models – exploring new ways of doing business, producing, presenting or reaching audiences.
- Market development – gathering and sharing market intelligence, peer-to-peer exchange, partnerships and collaboration, expanding audiences and networks.
- Future proofing – re-imagining future practice and operations.
- Collaborations – building future pathways and ways of working.
What you cannot apply for
- Projects or activities that do not involve or benefit practising artists, cultural and creative workers, organisations, audiences and communities or the cultural and creative industries.
- Projects or activities that have already taken place.
Who can apply
- Individuals, groups or organisations working within the cultural and creative industries.
- Applicants must be an Australian citizen or an Australian permanent resident.
We strongly encourage applications from diverse artists and organisations including people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, people with disability, people who are d/Deaf and hard of hearing, and people living in regional and remote areas.
You cannot apply if you:
- received a grant from the Australia Council in the past that has not been satisfactorily acquitted
- owe money to the Australia Council
- receive over $500,000 in multi-year funding annually from the Australia Council, however eligible applicants can partner with you on an application
- are a non-arts individual, group or organisation, however eligible applicants can partner with you on an application
- are an individual, group or organisation based outside of Australia, however eligible applicants can partner with you on an application.
For further infaomtion, please visit our webiste.