Amount: Up to $100,000
Applications open: Tuesday 24 November 2020
Applications close: Tuesday 23 February 2021 (5:00pm AEDT)
Please note: Closing time in WA is 2pm AWDT
- Stage 1 shortlisted applicants: mid-March 2021
- Stage 2 successful applicants: mid-April 2021
- successful initiatives commence early May 2021.
Duration: Initiatives must start after 1 May 2021 and must be completed by 30 June 2022.
Register to the information session.
About Industry Collaborations
The Industry Collaborations stream supports future-focused, cross-industry collaborations across and beyond the cultural and creative industries.
It invests in strategic cross-industry collaborations that explore new models of development and delivery. This funding stream is intended to leverage additional investment from partners (cash and in-kind) and to establish new frameworks for future partnership models.
What you can apply for
- Action research – undertaking research, producing knowledge, sharing information sharing, critical reflection.
- Transformation models – exploring new ways of doing business, producing, presenting, or reaching new audiences.
- Market development – gathering and sharing market intelligence, peer-to-peer exchange, partnerships and collaboration, expanding audiences and networks.
- Cross-industry collaborations – across cultural, creative and other industries to build future pathways and ways of working.
What you cannot apply for
- Projects or activities that do not involve or benefit practising artists, cultural and creative workers, audiences, communities or the cultural and creative industries.
- Projects or activities that do not involve partnerships or collaborations.
- Projects or activities that have already taken place.
For futher infomation, please visit our webiste