ABOUT THE REGIONAL ARTS FUND
Open 29 June 2020 – 21 August 2020
The Regional Arts Fund is an Australian Government Program that supports sustainable cultural development in regional and remote communities in Australia. It meets the strategic priorities of supporting participation in, and access to, the arts; and encouraging greater private sector support for the arts.
The Regional Arts Fund is designed to benefit regional and remote arts practitioners, arts workers, audiences and communities. The program is managed nationally by Regional Arts Australia and is delivered in all states and the Northern Territory by Regional Program Administrators.
The objectives of the Fund are to support and promote participation in, and access to, Australia’s arts and culture in regional and remote Australia by:
- Encouraging and supporting sustainable economic, social and cultural development in regional communities;
- Developing partnerships and networks which leverage financial and/or in-kind support for specific projects and encourage ongoing collaboration;
- Developing audiences and broadening community engagement with the arts; and
- Increasing employment and professional development opportunities for, and raise the profile of, regional and remote artists.
RAF LOGO USE
Successful RAF recipients must display the RAF logo (a combined set of the Australian Government logo and Regional Arts NSW logo) on promotional material relating to the supported project. Logos are available here. If you have any enquiries regarding logo usage please contact the Manager, Grants & Projects at Regional Arts NSW. Tel 02 9270 2502 Email email@example.com
APPLYING VIA SMARTYGRANTS
When the grant round is open, a link below will take you to the Regional Arts Australia online application system. Click on RAF NSW Project Grants Grants 2020-2021 Application Form. If you have not used SmartyGrants before you will need to set up an account. This account and password can be used to go back to your application at any time and will be the same for any other grants you might apply for in the future using the Smartygrants system. Your application will be available to you until you click SUBMIT, or the closing date is reached.
Apply Here: https://ransw.smartygrants.com.au/PG2021
To ensure your region is eligible to apply for RAF, search your address in the Modified Monash Model
Regional Arts Fund funding cannot principally benefit a location classified as MMM 1 Clasiffication
To search please follow the steps below:
- Enter your address in the address bar.
- Select “Modified Monash Model” from the classification options.
- Select “2019” from the drop down options.
- Click “Search location”.
- The tool will display your MMM class.
PREVIOUS REGIONAL ARTS FUND PROJECTS
Previous successful grant projects can be found via the list of Previous Recipients below, with select case studies available to read here.
If you have any enquiries about the RAF contact the Manager, Grants & Projects at Regional Arts NSW Tel 02 9270 2502 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more: http://regionalartsnsw.com.au/grants/raf/#ixzz6RYGoSINT