Open 21 September 2020 – Closes 29 October 2020
Recovery grants are designed to meet the medium-term recovery needs of artists, organisations and communities. Projects in this program should focus on activities that assist in recovery from bushfire, drought, and/or the impacts of COVID-19.
All RAF Recovery projects must be completed by 30 June 2024
The objectives of the Fund are to support and promote participation in, and access to, Australia’s arts and culture in regional and remote Australia by:
- Encouraging and supporting sustainable economic, social and cultural development in regional communities;
- Developing partnerships and networks which leverage financial and/or in-kind support for specific projects and encourage ongoing collaboration;
- Developing audiences and broadening community engagement with the arts; and
- Increasing employment and professional development opportunities for, and raise the profile of, regional and remote artists.
To ensure your region is eligible to apply for RAF Relief, search your address in the Modified Monash Model
Regional Arts Fund funding cannot principally benefit a location classified as MMM 1 Classification
To search please follow the steps below:
- Enter your address in the address bar.
- Select “Modified Monash Model” from the classification options.
- Select “2019” from the drop down options.
- Click “Search location”.
- The tool will display your MMM class.
If you have any enquiries about the RAF Recovery grants, please contact the Manager, Grants & Projects at Regional Arts NSW Tel 02 9270 2502 Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful applicants can download the RAF Relief Logos HERE.